Happy Little Prince Day! You can go on your own adventures in the stars with this easy to make toilet paper roll projector.
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Toilet paper roll
- Plastic wrap
- Rubber band
- Cardstock or foam shapes
- Small flashlight or smartphone with flashlight
- Paint (optional)
1. Take a small piece of plastic wrap and place it over one end of your tube.
2. Secure with a rubber band.
3. Cut out stars (or any shape) from cardstock. You can also use foam shapes!
4. Glue your shapes to the top of the plastic wrap. (Careful not to smear glue.) Let dry.
5. Light up your bedroom ceiling with your new projector by shining a light through the open end of the tube.
P.S. If you want to decorate or paint your toilet paper roll/tube, do so before step 1.