Celebrate dad by making him this yummy pizza recipe that’s fun, easy and cheesy to make!
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- 1 tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
- sliced pepperoni
- mozzarella cheese
- marinara/pizza sauce (for dipping)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
3. Place 2-3 slices of pepperoni in the center of each triangle.
4. Top each with about 1 tablespoon of grated cheese.
5. Roll up your crescent roll.
6. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping!