A fan of our neighbor down the street The Book Barn? We love visiting all our kitty cat friends there. Here’s how to make your own reading cat buddy bookmark!
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Cardstock or heavy construction paper
- Our Cat Bookmark template
- Glue stick
1. Cut out your bookmark pieces using our Cat Bookmark template. Download it here.
2. Use markers to give your cat a face.
3. Cover the top inch of your rectangle “cat body” piece with glue.
4. Glue on your cat head piece to the rectangle, making sure not to glue down the arms.
5. Your cat bookmark is complete! Get reading and bring your kitty cat friend along for the story.