Could Spider-Man really stop a jet with his web? Learn some of the science of the superhero Spider-Man and then make your own Spider-Man Clothespin Buddy!
- Wooden clothespin (old-fashioned works best)
- Red or blue pipe cleaner (Making the villain Venom? Use black.)
- Markers or paint
- Wiggly eyes (optional)
1. Using red, blue and black markers, color your Spider-Man.
2. Draw eyes or glue eyes onto your Spider-Man.
3. Wrap a pipe cleaner around his center to make his arms.
4. Cut two pieces of string and tie them to the end of each of Spirder-Man’s arms/hands. You can make the string as long or short as you’d like.
5. Look out, here comes the Spider-Man! He’s ready for some superhero adventures! Pull the stings taunt to bounce him around.
-from the scientific mind of Miss Jen