Turn those bubbles into works of art by just adding food coloring. (Please don’t try on a windy day.)
Messy level: 3
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Bubble solution (Find the Museum’s Super Secret Bubble recipe here.)
- Bubble wands (a water bottle with the bottom cut off works, too)
- Food coloring
- White cardstock or posterboard
- Various containers to hold bubble mixture
1. Distribute bubble solution into containers. You’ll want one container per color.
2. Add food coloring. Experiment mixing to discover different colors! (Careful, food coloring will stain.)
3. Add water and mix.
4. Time to create! Dip your bubble wands and blow bubbles onto the cardstock or poster board, heavy drawing paper also works.
5. Let dry and display your masterpiece!