The Force may not be strong with this one, but he sure is cute! Read-on to learn how to make this no-mess craft out of a toilet paper roll.
- Toilet paper roll
- Felt or construction paper
- Small to medium pompoms
- Scissors (Adult supervision required.)
- Wiggle eyes or eye stickers (optional)
1. Using markers, color your toilet paper roll. Ewoks come in a variety of brown, black and grey colors.
2. Cut your felt into a long rectangle with rounded corners. This will become your Ewok’s hood and cloak! Draping the felt over the roll (vertically), estimate where you want the face hole to go and cut out a small circle. Glue the felt to the roll.
3. If you have wiggly eyes, glue them in the circle opening you made to make your Ewok’s face.
4. Glue two pom poms to the top of your roll to make the Ewok’s fuzzy ears.
5. Get creative! You can add a small stick to the side of the tube to make the Ewok’s spear or add a nose and mouth. We used a black marker to add stitches to our Ewok’s hood!
– from the creative mind of Miss Katie