A fun craft for both indoors and out!
- Paper towel roll cut into half or 2 toilet paper rolls
- Hole punch (optional)
- Scissors (Don’t forget adult supervision!)
- Markers, crayons, stickers
1. Decorate both paper rolls with stickers, markers/crayons.
2. Tape paper rolls together, putting tape all the way around both rolls so they are securely fastened together.
3. Using a hole punch or sharp scissors, put a hole on both outside sides of the paper rolls to thread the yarn/string through.
4. Measure out enough yarn or string to hang binoculars around a neck and tie off ends through each hole on the binoculars.
5. Take your binoculars outside for a nature walk! Make it a game and see if you can spot any signs of Spring!
– from the creative mind of Miss Katie