No sewing needed to bring this spring sock critter to life.
- One lost lonely sock
- Pipe cleaners
- Eye stickers or black marker
- Fluff (or extra socks) for stuffing
1. Take sock and stuff with fluff. Tie a knot at the end of the sock. (No fluff available? Stuff your critter with extra socks.)
2. Twist the sock to make your critter’s body and head. (Experiment with socks lengths to make different critters!)
3. Secure twist with a pipe cleaner, making antennae in the process.
4. Get creative! From here you can use eye stickers to bring your critter to life or draw a face on it with a marker!
5. Cute critter complete!