SUMMER CAMP Registration
Registration is going on now!
Plan ahead for great summer fun with 7 (yes, that's SEVEN) sessions of week-long, half-day camps for both preschoolers and school-age campers! Visit our Summer Camp page for details.
• Best for ages 6-9 years. (Minimum of 6 children with maximum of 12)
• Half day camp: $135 member, $165 nonmember, includes admission for child.
• Full day camp: $200 member, $245 nonmember, includes admission for child
• Call to register: 860-691-1111
Teddy Bear Picnic
Monday, May 20, 11 am - 12:30 pm
The Museum is closed on Mondays, but THIS Monday you can join us for a special Teddy Bear Picnic! Bring your favorite teddy and picnic blanket to have lunch at the Museum. Enjoy some finger food and nibbles and show Teddy around. Complete a teddy bear craft and finish the picnic with a "beary" nice story and song.
• $8 per family. Call to register: 860-691-1111
FAMILY WORKSHOP: Make a Gift for Dad!
Sunday, June 9, 1-2 pm
It's a week before Dad's special day and you can join us in the classroom to make a gift just for him!
• $2 per child.
School's Out BASH!
Friday, June 21, 4-6 pm
We're closing early at 2pm to get ready to reopen at 4pm for the SCHOOL'S OUT BASH! Come to the Museum to celebrate the beginning of summer with fantastic and fun summer activities! Get inside a bubble, give a guess at the watermelon raffle, have your face painted, and do the limbo. From tossing water balloons to a campfire sing-along, there is something for everyone!
• Fee: $2/person plus admission. Family maximum is $8 plus admission.
Complete listings and descriptions on monthly calendars